We started with a heavily hand-hammered raw bell and drilled 6 holes around the cup. Why? Not only do the holes isolate the bell from bow for pure, strong bell tone, they also allow it to sound lighter than it is. So you get the sizzle of a T model with the strength, volume and projection of a MT. More Iso-Bell, baby!
- Six holes isolate the bell from bow for pure, clean bell tone
- Delivers the sizzle of a light crash with the strength and volume of a M
- Raw bell is heavily hand-hammered
- 2014 Sabian Cymbal Vote Winner!
- Protected by Sabian Two-Year Warranty