JBL PRX715XLF 15" Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System
|Country of Manufacture||China|
The PRX715XLF,extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable,large format sound reinforcement system,the PRX715XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control.Features:
- 131 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit,crossover,dynamic limiting,component optimization,selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru,with selectable HP filter,and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-1/4" combination inputs,with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- M20 pole receptacle accepts JBLPOLE-GA and JBLPOLE-MA speaker poles.
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed,dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- The PRX715XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable,large format sound reinforcement system,the PRX715XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
- The PRX715XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX715XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap,woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section,providing user selectable cross-over functionality,polarity optimization,protection,dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm,strong,light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 113 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 44 Hz – 91 Hz
- Internal Crossover Frequency: 100 Hz DSP controlled 48 dB filter slope
- Loop out Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB
- Signal indicators:
- Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Power/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio,Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Polarity: normal or reverse polarity
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
- Enclosure: Rectangular,18 mm & 25mm,plywood
- Transport: 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated,Obsidian,16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors
- Output Connectors: Two balanced male XLR connectors.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 547.1 mm x 445.0 mm x 580.0 mm (21.54 in x 17.52 in x 22.48 in)
- Net Weight: 25.4 kg (56 lb.)
|Country of Manufacture||China|