SABIAN O-Zone design employs 2" holes to increase agitation in tone, bringing raw, dark and dirty bite to the 16" HH O-Zone Crash. SABIAN introduces HH Remastered – with more hammering, more complexity, and more tone. As a result, HH O-Zone Crashes sound thinner and more musical. Much like a remastered classic album is taken from the great to the sublime, HH Remastered adds complexity and tone to each cymbal, delivering unmatched sonic texture across the entire line.
- O-Zone design increases agitation in tone, with raw, dark and dirty bite
- HH Remastered delivers thinner-sounding, more musical crash cymbals
- HH Remastered cymbals deliver more hammering, more complexity, and more tone
- Unmistakable warmth that only traditional hand-hammered cymbals can deliver
- Protected by SABIAN Two-Year Warranty
SABIAN 16" and 18" HH O-Zone Crash Demo by Chris McHugh - YouTube
Video will open in a new window