Guitars by Leo Fender
Born from Leo Fender's CLF Research company founded in 1966, Clarence Leo Fender began the final chapter of his legendary career when he launched the G&L brand and instruments in 1980. G&L instruments benefited from his lifetime of creativity and innovation, and throughout the 1980s his groundbreaking new instruments became icons loved by musicians around the world.
Today's G&L instruments continue to be made in his historic factory on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California - The Birthplace of Bolt-on. We invite you to discover why Leo Fender famously declared 'G&L guitars and basses are the best instruments I have ever made.'
- G&L Tribute S-500 Left-Handed Electric Guitar Tobacco Burst$599.99
- G&L Tribute ASAT Special Electric Guitar Irish Ale$499.99
- G&L USA S-500 Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunburst - Old School$1,485.00
- G&L ASAT Deluxe USA Custom Made Guitar in Tobacco Sunburst$1,725.00
- G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 USA Custom Made Guitar in 3 Tone Sunburst$1,237.50
- G&L USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy Rustic Guitar in 2 Tone Sunburst$2,139.00
- G&L Tribute Legacy Guitar in 3-Tone Sunburst Finish$499.99
- G&L ASAT Classic "S" Alnico USA Custom Made Guitar Launch$1,375.00
- G&L ASAT Classic USA Custom Made Guitar in 3 Tone Sunburst$1,125.00
- G&L USA Made Custom Jerry Cantrell Rampage Signature Guitar in Whiskey$2,199.99
- G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunburst$539.99